《Tell Me The World》

Tell Me The World
且向我诉说这世间
Tell me the world,
Speak of the dawn that breaks above the swirling sea,
诉说海面翻涌之上破晓的晨光,
The quiet snow that rests on mountain peaks,
静静覆于群峰之巅的白雪,
The winding roads where strangers briefly meet.
蜿蜒长路,萍水相逢的过客。
Tell me the world,
且向我诉说这世间
Whisper of laughter hidden in crowded streets,
喧嚣街巷里藏起的欢声笑语,
Tears carried away by gentle autumn breeze,
秋风轻拂带走点点泪光,
Dreams that still survive beneath hard realities.
残酷现实之下不曾熄灭的梦想。
Tell me the world,
且向我诉说这世间
Do not only tell its glory and its light,
不必只讲它的璀璨与荣光,
Tell me its wounds, its struggles, endless fight,
也请道尽伤痕、挣扎与不息的抗争,
All bitter truths alongside all delight.
所有欢愉,连同世间苦涩真相。
Then let us walk, and see the world firsthand,
而后我们动身前行,亲身游历山河万象,
Turn every story into land we understand.
让每一段故事,都成为我们真切读懂的远方。